Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where to Find Great Beer in Chicago

     I drive my wife nuts, because anytime we decide to go out she knows that my choice is almost always dominated by what beers are available to pair with my future meal.  The problem becomes, that I really don't want to get stuck at a restaurant where my best option is Miller Lite, so i frequent a great site called Beer Menus, which allows me to find out what bars/restaurants/beer stores are in the area and what they have to offer.  I have found that if a restaurant is passionate about the beers they serve, they have a greater chance on focusing on the quality of food that they serve.  This isn't a hard and fast rule, but more often then not it keeps me out of Olive Garden type places where the food is mundane and so are the brews

No comments:

Post a Comment